Monday, September 16, 2013

Christ, I Seriously Can't Take Any More Fucking Gun Bullshit

An exchange in comments with a libertarian. I think I may hate libertoonians more than I hate republicans.
Nothing makes the party of life happier than death. They all need to be lobotomized - I ain't kidding. I fucking hate them, all of them. Anyone who has ever even looked at the R side of the ballot and did not immediately plunge an icepick into their own eyesocket is a useless fuck.



      • Steven Skelton
        The most important thing to do now is for everyone to blame their political opponents before anyone has any idea what happened.



        paleotectonics to Steven Skelton
        Tell you what - I won't blame your party. I'll just blame all cowardly gun fetishists with their 9mm penis replacements.

        Fuck all of them, fuck all guns, fuck the group of people (note: not specifying the party ) who love spilt blood. Fuck this.





        Steven Skelton to paleotectonics
        It saddens me that you think there are people who love spilt blood.

        Every gun owner I know hopes that they will never have to shoot another human being.

        Granted, I don't know all of them....but nonetheless..





        Schneibster to Steven Skelton

        How many is that, twelve or so?

        Do you know what "systematic bias" is?





        paleotectonics to Schneibster
        Nicely played, cap'n. Thanks.





        paleotectonics to Steven Skelton
        Aw, gee, your concern warms the cockles of my heart, or maybe my pancreas, I'm not a internist, just I know its something that would bleed me out if someone shot it.

        Every gun owner I know hopes that they will never have to shoot another human being until someone really needs killing, then, WHOOOEEEE!

        12 people, you monster. 12 FUCKING PEOPLE just off doing their jobs, but because you can't get hard without inhaling cordite, oh well!













      •  
      •  


    7 comments:

    1. Every gun owner I know hopes that they will never have to shoot another human being.

      Send to Ace of Spades or free republic or any other wingnut site.
      ~

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Apparently you don't know enough gun owners. Gun owners are the only ones who are shooting other human beings. Have you heard of someone being shot by someone without a gun?

        Delete
    2. As I am saying about this and other loony-toons currently in the news, I think the Zombie Apocalypse is over...they came stealthily and sucked the brains out of the people meant to be guarding the nation....they didn't even leave evidentiary straws in the ears for us to see it.

      Because utter brainlessness is the only explanation fo rthis shit.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Every gun owner I know hopes that they will never have to shoot another human being.

      I don't believe this for one second.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I am pretty glad I was on that tri-state crime spree last week, and didn't have to read all this gun-love crap.

      ReplyDelete