Saturday, August 11, 2012

See, I Told You I Was 21 Years Old

Life is going to quiet down by the end of this weekend, so there will be new schtuff!

Meantime, tonight, paleo bro-in-law and paleo are going to see Mighty Mighty BossToneS at 1st Ave. (cripes it's been a while since I've seen a club show, and although it's a band from my yoot, I am worried people will be looking at me and wondering "Who brought Gramps?" Well, my brother-in-law, that's who, and fuck you, get off my lawn.)

There is big national news today. Vice President Zombie Eyed Granny Starver? Big national news type reporter Charles P. Pierce does a thorough dismantling of Congressman Munster, please read!

Next coupla posts, I'll be talking about 

Some politics:

-The Wisconsin shooting and Governor Hypocrite McRatfingerer
-Chick-fil-a and the complete bullshit, typical libertarian drivel, that this was about 'free speech' and not 'ZOMG MY MASCULINITY IS THREATENED but good lord, that guy is yummy OH FUCK QUEERS HEEEELLLPP!'

A potential reality TV Show:

-paleo vs. his basement

No comments:

Post a Comment