Sunday, July 21, 2013

For The Record: A Word About Theodore Alvin Simon Nugent

This came up on an earlier thread, and I want it stated clearly, for posterity:

TED NUGENT IS A PEDOPHILE.

He is the original Pedobear.  It's not just the 30 y.o. - 17 y.o. thing, that's just creepy and skeevy, but in many places legal. No, he in effect adopted Pele Massa to sleep with her. In a just society he would be doing life with Roman Polanski.
That is all. Mill about purposefully.

Why is the statement
TED NUGENT IS A PEDOPHILE.
not the post title?
Because I don't need spammy comments from barelylegal69, russianbrides.com, or Ted's fan mail from the Michigan group* of NAMBLA.

*I hereby propose that any gathering of two or more pedophiles be called a 'nugent'. Thoughts?

13 comments:

  1. I think we should use it for a gathering of wisconsin Republicans.

    Also, I support more scorn and derision for Ted Nugent at all times, especially for his musical output, NO, CAT SCRATCH FEVER IS NOT ANY GOOD.

    Also, he deserves much taxation for Damn Yankees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the comments in that link: "Isn't he supposed to be dead or in jail?" Add big mouthed liar to all the foregoing.

      Delete
    2. You ever hear the Patton Oswalt'stake on Damn Yankees/ 80's hair metal?

      Delete
    3. I like that 'Political Environment', looks like a new rabbit hole for me...

      Delete
    4. James Rowen, the blogger, is a journalist and former mayoral Chief of Staff who focuses on environmental issues, and political issues.

      He cob-logs at teh J-S under the Purple Wisconsin page, so he attracts many Sykesians. You can tell because they are always "anonymous".

      Delete
    5. There's a foul-mouthed zombie that shows up in the comments, also.

      Delete
    6. Nice place, it is in my rotation. And I saw teh familiar avatar...

      Delete
    7. Not to defend anyone in any way, but Stranglehold does not make me run screaming from the room. Doesn't even make me reach for the remote.

      As far as teenage lust, check Elvis & Priscilla. I b'leeve Elvis had a similar arrangement w/ her parents.

      Delete
    8. If I were forced to have a Nugent on my playlist, 'Journey To The Center Of The Mind' or 'Great White Buffalo'.

      I think Priscilla was even younger, like 14 or something? Elvis was a piece of work too.

      Delete
  2. Well, it works for me; tho' I'd prefer him dead in jail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rude to his bunkmate, tho.

      Of course, now I have this image of Dead Nugent in a cell with a guy who looks like George 'The Animal' Steele, propping Deadted up in a chair for tea parties, braiding his hair like pigtails. I ain't right...

      Delete
  3. Moar Ted. Because I love:

    http://samuel-warde.com/2013/07/the-real-ted-nugent-in-his-own-obscene-racist-words/

    ReplyDelete