Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Few Odd Ends

Minds out of the gutter, bitches. I'm aaallllll about teh morals.

Just a few things accumulated that did not really fit anywhere.

Dear Texas, (Oh, and how many of those 117,000 secession signatures, at last count, are from "motherdaughterauntgrannielovingpatriot, Lubbock by-God Texas" ?)



Love, democracy

--------------------
Back from Halloween, my sis-in-law's SO is a big Wonder Woman fan, so much that my SIL got a Wonder Woman act for her birthday (and I f'in missed it, work, buggrit...) So, for Halloween, their puppy became


Also, I need a dog. Preferably now. Still ain't'nt quite ready, but soon.....

--------------------
It is imperative that I find someone worthy of this.


One problem, it's a touch spendy for what is, in effect, a somewhat-more-useful-than-usual gag gift. P'raps my dad? No, he's fairly straight-laced, actually, loosening up a tad in retirement, but this might be a touch too far, not that he'd get mad, but he'd be embarrased, don't want to do that to him. My Sweetie already threatens to get him Viking stuff every Christmas - that would cause serious madface. My father -in-law would get the joke and have fun with it, except that it would quickly disappear into his mighty Wall-Of-Camping-Totes as the coolest camping accessory ever, which is fine, but he'd take some of the fun out of it. Serious camper, that dude.



2 comments:

  1. Heh. "Checking out your shorts". Never thought about it before today.

    I have a mildly flatulent orange dog you can have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I is a master of teh subtlety.

    Define mildly - a diet of Kibbles-n-Branez gotta be rough on the old GI tract.

    ReplyDelete