Saturday, July 28, 2012

I've Picked Teh Wrong Career

If'n y'all recall this or this, Sweetheart and I have had some less than adventurous adventures with our basement, especially the bathroom, and mounting discontent with an inefficient use of limited space.


After many heart-to-hearts, research, the bouncing of ideas, wild monkey (owww) looking in catalogs, we are nearly settled with our plan, collecting bids, (slowly - p'raps my deodorant is not working, but the whole calling-back-with-an-estimate thingy seems to be a tall order for some of 'em), we have a couple in and are expecting a couple more, paring down our/my ambitions (stripper parallel bars - she only forbid the stripper pole!, disco ball, electric cat polisher). No secrets here. And we are this close to pulling the trigger.


Here's my issue. Which is mine, by me.


Ahem.


HOLY FUCKING FUCK IS THIS GONNA BE EXPENSIVE! 


Don't even get the gold toilet or a 12 cylinder wetbar.


No comments:

Post a Comment